Everything you need to know about becoming a Ninja.
What happens when I start my free trial?
1. Your credit card will NOT be charged (anything!)
We use Stripe to process all of our charges. Bloggin’ Ninja doesn’t hold your payment info; Stripe does. Millions of companies of all sizes—including Fortune 500s—use it because Stripe is super secure.
Why do we ask for your card upfront? So once you discover how much you love your membership and want to keep it, you don’t have to do anything except keep kickin’ content butt! 🙂
2. You can cancel at any time within 30 days.
Zero charges, zero holds, 100% guaranteed. You can play with everything inside Bloggin’ Ninja for free, for up to 30 days. Your paid membership will automatically begin on Day 31 after you decide you want to continue using our productive tools.
What do I get in my trail membership?
You get everything…. unlimited!
Your free trial gives you access to every single tool and feature inside Bloggin’ Ninja. We give you 30 days of free, unlimited access to everything so you can really experience it, dive in, and get all kinds of great marketing under your ninja belt.
You can have as many blogs, titles, Team Members, Deadline Buddy reminders, Content Calendar entries, and Writing Roadmaps as you like. Your only limit is your imagination… and with the help of our Brainstorm Boards, you’ll quickly find that’s limitless too!
What does “Unlimited Content” mean?
When we say you can do everything, as much as you want, we really mean it!
Every Ninja Membership gets all features, to be used by your whole team, for 30 days.
- Why not limit the number of team members? Everyone else does! Because we’re all working towards the same goal: making your small business marketing easier, not harder! So no matter if you have 1 person or 20 doing your marketing, Bloggin’ Ninja’s got your back.
- There aren’t ANY limits? Well, only one team member can log in at a time. And each membership gets a single Profile (but more than one profile would mean, well, more than one business, right?) This way you get one cohesive Content Calendar that as many people can access as you like… just one ninja at a time.
- Otherwise, go for it! Use every feature of Bloggin’ Ninja — and develop and save lots and lots of amazing content along the way!
How to Become a Member
Hey, thanks for your interest in joining Bloggin’ Ninja!
Becoming a Ninja is super simple. Below are 3 simple steps to create your account.
- Review our membership levels and select the Subscription that works best for you.
- You will be taken to a “Membership Checkout” page. This page asks you to provide basic profile information, including your name, desired username, email address, a password.
- If the selected membership level has a subscription fee, you will also be asked to enter payment information in order to complete your membership subscription. Your access will not be confirmed until a successful subscription payment has been received.
From your first blog post to daily content marketing topics, Bloggin' Ninja is your secret weapon for bootstrap marketing.
128-bit SSL encrypted
On the Ninja Blog
How a love for storytelling, branding, and a wardrobe full of black lead me to start Writing Ninja. Here’s the story of how an astronaut, U2, and indoor skiing inspired me to become a bloggin’ ninja.
Wondering how to attract more customers to your business blog? This in-depth strategy gives you everything you need to find & hit your Target Audience and grow your business.